Friday, April 25, 2014

Tidbits

Tidbits: tid·bits, noun
1.) Random moments of life preserved in pictures in an attempt to blog at least once a week.

So these aren't pictures from the past week but from the past month but still wanted to share them.

{The fireplace is their favorite place to color}

{Gracie helping me sew her doll blanket}

{Two cuties super stoked to sleep in the same bed. It only lasted about
 five minutes until Eli wanted back in his bed}

{Gracies first successful log tower}

{Grace has been really into fairies lately so I tried my hand
 at making her a one with a wooden ball and wooden spool}

{As Eli would say "I'm Fyling," meaning styling :)}

{He crawled up on my lap, said "I love you", kissed my cheek,
 and fell asleep. I'm one lucky Mama}



No comments:

Post a Comment