Monday, April 28, 2014

Thrifted

Garage sales and thrift stores. I love them. Ten dollars for all of this.
 Not too shabby if I do say so myself!

James loves old books in other languages so he 
added a German Bible to the collection. 
$5

I know the kids are a little old for this but we love wooden toys around
 so I couldn't pass it up. Especially for the price.
$1

A little wooden bowl. I'm not sure if I'll use it for decoration, to 
really eat from of it, or let the kids have it for their play kitchen.
.50
(They ended up rounding the total so this was basically free. Score!)

Now my favorite. I love to knit by candle light in the evenings so this, I 
just had to have. I've used it the last couple nights already :).
$4

So pretty. Now for garage sale season to get started!


No comments:

Post a Comment