Thursday, May 1, 2014

Yarn Along


    A few months ago I was emotionally drained and needed some time to sort some personal matters out. I stopped knitting and blogging for quite a while. During that break I realized blogging and knitting were two things that helped me stayed focus and on a regular rhythm. Not at all what I had expected. So I have come back to my creative outlets! I have been knitting hats like crazy. Making up for lost time I suppose. Currently I am making a women's hat using this pattern. 

    Now onto the reading part of the Yarn Along post. I have been interested in herbal remedies for a couple years now but since James and I have been out foraging lately my interest has intensified. I found this book on clearance at Barnes and Noble for about $6! I tried to find it on Amazon to link it but can't seem to. I'm loving it though. There is a picture for each plant/root, making foraging so much easier. I'll have to post about all the goodies we have found and what we are doing with them. Nothing better than free organic food.


No comments:

Post a Comment