Thursday, August 8, 2013

County Fair

    Earlier this week we went to the county fair with the kids.  There were rides to be ridden, animals to visit, food to devour, and so many other things to keep us well entertained.  We ate way too much unhealthy food, lunch and supper.  Surprisingly the kids did really well without any melt downs, Grace hadn't even taken a nap.  Eli seemed to have fun but Grace is at an age where she really enjoyed it.  Grace and I went on a couple rides together but the last one made me too dizzy to risk going on another.  I still can't believe we were there for about six hours.  I wish I had a picture of them before they were washed up.  Between Eli's sticky face/ dirty finger nails, and Grace's smeared painted dog face they were filthy.  I can't wait for Eli to enjoy it next year as much as Grace did this year.

{We started our morning with a farmers breakfast.}

{Bacon is a rare treat, as you can see from this excited face.}


{Major Bed Head!}

{Can you guess why Grace is hanging on to me for dear life?}

{She was terrified of the sheep.} 

{She livened up at the rabbit and poultry barns}


{Little man ready for bed}

No comments:

Post a Comment