Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Full Bellies


    I love to watch my kids eat. It's weird, I know. I love when they are trying to figure out if they like a new food. When they take a bit of something with a new texture or temperature for the first time. When they taste something and and start laughing because they like it so much. I would have to say the absolute best part of watching my kids eat is knowing they are nourishing their bodies. Now every time they eat, I'll admit, they aren't always nourishing their bodies.  We eat way too much popcorn and dairy products around here.  Here is a little peek into the kids meal time with a video of Grace eating an apple at the end.


{Lunch}

{Plain organic Greek yogurt mixed with raw honey and diced peaches. 
Then I froze the mixture in silicone molds, found here.}

{Eli is always so serious when he eats}


No comments:

Post a Comment