Thursday, September 12, 2013

Alphabet Blog

  Anniversary: June 4th
Bed: Queen
Chore You Dislike the Most: Dishes

Dog: James and I both want a Golden Retriever but what I really want is a Weimaraner.

Essential Start to Your Day: Lately I have been drinking peppermint tea each morning.

Favorite Board Game: I'm more a card game fan but I still a game of Clue!

Gold or Silver: Silver

Height: 5'7"

Instrument: Dose the recorder count?

Job Title: CEO of Domestic Affairs or Stay at Home Mom. HA!

Kids: Grace and Eli 

Living Arrangements  My Husband and two kids.

Mothers Name: Sherri

Nicknames: Katie but Mom called me Pookie growing up.

Overnight Hospital Stays: After giving birth to Grace and Eliot

Pet Peeve: Nail biting

Quote: Sometimes the hardest memories to think about are the ones that never had the chance to be made...

Right or Left Handed: Right

Siblings: One brother and a sister

Time You Wake Up: Around 7

Untidy Right Now: My kitchen and craft corner

Vegetable: Cucumbers but whenever I am pregnant I turn into a rabbit and eat raw carrots like they are candy!

Ways You Run Late: Usually because the kids wake up late or are grumpy.

X-rays: Arm-I broke it in second grade, Back-I have minor Scoliosis

Yummy Food you Make: Apple Hermit Cookies and Lemon Poppy seed Muffins

  Wolf snow Animal wallpapers
Zoo Favorites: Watching the wolves chase each other in the snow has a magical feeling to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment