Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Yarn Along



    Each Wednesday the blog Small Things does a series of posts called Yarn Along where she, and other participants, post what we are currently knitting and reading.  Here is where I am:


    I've been trying to get so many knitting projects done lately that it has taken the fun out of it. I have made the kids each a winter hat and was planning to move onto a pair of mittens for each of them next but when Grace asked me to make her a blanket for her doll I couldn't so no. =) Its a simple blanket that I'm making without a pattern, first time doing that, so we will see how it turns out. I started to read Auschwitz: A New History but had to stop after the first chapter because the print is so small I had to strain my eyes just to read it. I've been meaning to have my eyes check, I just need to get around to it. I think I'll read another classic next.  I've been reading a lot of those lately.



No comments:

Post a Comment